Samick underlevers

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Sat, 04 Nov 1995 19:10:11 -0500

>...I found the underlever flange so tight I could hold
the flange betwixt my pinkies and the underlever would stay in any
position I put it in...I've not tried
Protech because I'm told naptha and mineral is about the same...<<

I have experienced the same tightness in action parts.

Don't bypass Protek just because you've been told it's like something else.
 Find out for yourself.  You are the only one who stands to lose.

It may not be the answer to all things, but you would be amazed as to what it
does solve.

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Oklahoma Baptist University