Piano pages

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Wed, 29 Mar 1995 21:01 -0500 (EST)

>>John McKone said that he thinks he can get free access on his commercial
>>server.  It looks like it may not be hard to find a home for a home page.
>>
>>Ron
>>Ron Berry
>>ronberry@iquest.net
>
>If ya'll are interested...
>
>I have talked to the computer powers-that-be here at ASU.  They have given
>me permission to set up a Home Page at no cost and are actually quite fond
>of the idea.  They were ready to set it up today, but I told them that I
>needed some feedback first.  Seems that they're getting tired of all the
>Home Pagers who just want to peddle their pictures.

Thanks to Rick for checking into this as well.  It seems that John McKone
and I both have some of the work done on pages.  We will share what we have
and come up with a good page.  We're not quite ready today.  I will be gone
next week as well since Julie is in France, the boys and I are going
camping.  There are a couple of things I would like to include that I'm
waiting for a "Yes we're sure, go ahead" from the Board.  I have a letter
into Colette about them.  I think we can get a basic page up soon and then
add to it as we go.  If the Board OKs the list of RPTs we will have to get
that info from the Home Office, hopefully already in a format ready to go.

Ron Berry
ronberry@iquest.net

Collect 1000 of these signatures and win a free trip to Cyberspace!!