Piano pages

Rick.Florence@asu.edu Rick.Florence@asu.edu
Wed, 29 Mar 1995 17:19:54 -0700

>John McKone said that he thinks he can get free access on his commercial
>server.  It looks like it may not be hard to find a home for a home page.
>
>Ron
>Ron Berry
>ronberry@iquest.net

If ya'll are interested...

I have talked to the computer powers-that-be here at ASU.  They have given
me permission to set up a Home Page at no cost and are actually quite fond
of the idea.  They were ready to set it up today, but I told them that I
needed some feedback first.  Seems that they're getting tired of all the
Home Pagers who just want to peddle their pictures.

My problem is that I really don't know what is desired in a home page and
whether of not someone else has already started.

If you would like to get this thing going, let me know when and what.  I'll
be out of town from 4/1 - 4/10, but can get on it soon after, if that's the
direction to be taken.

Later.

----
Rick Florence, Piano Technician
 Arizona State University School of Music
 Rick.Florence@ASU.Edu
 Phone (602)965-6760