Piano pages

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Wed, 29 Mar 1995 10:10:14 -0700

>part way done with a Piano Home Page with technical literature, a list of
>manufacturers, and other piano related info.  I was considering putting a

I'm part-way through a piano page as well... It may never make it to air
though...

>I can get space on  a WWW server from my local internet provider for a
>modest fee $5/mo/Megabyte + $1/mo/Meg transferred.  I wonder if any of
That's better that what I've got here so far... it's $50/mo here!  I'm
trying to find a cheaper server as I have three pages to go up...

Looking through Yahoo there isn't too much about the piano, which is odd
considering there are guitar, cello and even didjeridoo pages. We need MORE!

I've heard rumours that a couple of manufacturers are setting up pages in
the near future.. The industry NEEDS the support the Internet can give it.

                John
John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com       john.musselwhite@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca