capo noises - measuring

Wed, 29 Mar 1995 07:33:53 -0600 (CST)

Being the tool junkie that I am, I thought that using a profile gage
would give me the profile angle. After blowing off an inch of oak dust,
(last use was making house trim) I checked the angle on a local S&S D
and found 20o.

I don't see the advantage of measuring/duplicating the bottom line of
the string, since IMHO the top of the string should have the same angle.
- I measured it against a small plastic protractor.
--
Conrad Hoffsommer                Ignorance doesn't kill you, but it will
Luther College                   make you sweat a lot.-Haitian proverb