Ivory work

Jack Reeves reevesj@BYUGATE.BYU.EDU
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 13:38:36 -0700

I need the name of a technician in the Dallis/Ft.Worth area to
refer a customer to who has a Steinway upright with 19 chipped
ivory keys.  Some have the front lip completely broken off.  I saw
the piano just before it was moved from Utah and it is very nice
looking except for that. (Junior played it with a toy fire truck).  If
you do or someone you know does excellent key work, send
your name and phone number and I'll pass it on.   Thanks

Jack
jack_reeves@byu.edu