Vacuums on Sale

Frederick G Scoles scoles@Oswego.Oswego.EDU
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 18:37:25 -0500 (EST)

On March 20 I posted about a sale Sears has on a portablem vacuum
cleaner, but I think it didn't get through, so I'm trying again.  Sears
has on sale for around $89. through end of March (at least) the Eureka
BOSS Mighty Mite II, 4.0 HP, l0.0 Amp vacuum kit.  It is the most
powerful Mighty Mite made and is the best one for cleaning actions and
soundboards in blower mode.  One should avoid the lesser HP Mighty Mites
(Imperial and 3.0 HP plain Mighty Mite II) because they cost more at most
stores and aren't as powerful.  The BOSS seems to outperform most Shopvacs.
When I shopped for a vacuum to use on the road I found many comparable
units but none as powerful and compact as the Boss.  This posting is
rather late, but some states, such as NY have a law about sale prices
extending for about a month after if the customer brings it to their
attention.  This is the same model which Nick Gravagne and others have
mentioned as a useful "road" vac.       Fred Scoles, RPT
Scoles@Oswego.Oswego.edu