This List (again)(again)

Mon, 27 Mar 1995 08:31:01 -0600 (CST)

The idea of maintaining CAUT exclusivity went out the window when
PIANOTECH went on line.

I personally welcome any and all lurkers who may be out there, and
,indeed, I probably recruited some crossover from HPSCHD-l. Just for
fun, I "review" PIANOTECH about once a week and have noticed some names
come and go. I think that the subject matter discussed will be the best
filter to limit the growth of the list.

If there are hobby types, teachers, performers or researchers listening..
GOOD! Maybe there will be a greater appreciation for behind-the-scenes
work which goes into a *great* performance.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer                Ignorance doesn't kill you, but it will
Luther College                   make you sweat a lot.-Haitian proverb