This List (again)

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Sun, 26 Mar 1995 12:15:47 -0500

I know that this discussion group was originaly inteneded for CAUTs, and that
byu is hosting many non-CAUTs. But should we try to keep the non-CAUTs at
least to PTG members? I'm holding off mentioning pianotech to a "friend of
the NH Chapter" who is as good a tech as the rest of us, because I don't know
how the host might feel about a list which expands too rapidly.

Bill Ballard RPT    ".....the 'Pentium Happens' bumper sticker on his Miata."
NH Chapter, PTG                MacUser Magazine 5/95