Is it back yet?

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 11:30:02 -0700

>Helloooooooo out there!
>Can anybody hear me?
>Is the listserv on spring break?

I was curious about that as well... after the flurry of messages when I
joined I was more than faintly disappointed to see there have been more
messages on the didjeridu list I subscribe to than there was here!

Since this is the middle of my winter/spring slow period I have time to read
it too! Oh well...

I'm just about to leave to do four pianos at a small church nearby. I
haven't seen them for ten years (although I've been assured they've been
looked after) so I have no idea what I'll find. I thought reading a few msgs
about pianos would lift my spirits a bit. At least your poem helped!  B-})

                John
John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com       john.muselwhite@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca