RE RE RE RE Resources

PSLOANE@OCVAXA.CC.OBERLIN.EDU PSLOANE@OCVAXA.CC.OBERLIN.EDU
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 08:57:23 -0500 (EST)

RE RE RE RE Resources

     --MARK'S POST--

Aww Ken, wouldn't you rather get your hands on a howling three horsepower
plunge router with a 3/4" carbide bit, spewing dust and pulverized wood into
every cavity in your head, clothing and shop - straining under your grip to
turn loose and shred everything in range of it's power cord? ;^)

     --MY REPLY--

Confessions of a closet traditionalist:
Boy am I learning to dislike dust spewing, noise polluting, energy sucking power
tools. And on the practical side, I'm finding it more labor intensive
frequently to go through the set up time involved in using many power tools
than to do the job with an old-fashioned, unplugged hand tool. At the risk
of sounding like an elitist, excuse me while I go sharpen my Marple chisel!

Ken Sloane, Oberlin Conservatory