Musical Benches

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun, 05 Mar 1995 09:06:49 -0600

On Sat, 4 Mar 1995, FRED W TREMPER wrote:

> Ron T. has his problem; I have mine.  I recently took inventory and found
> 22 pianos without piano benches.  They seem to walk.  Any suggestions?

Epoxy the legs to the floor in front of the piano -- epoxy the piano to
the floor as well.  (-:   <--- because of a crick in the neck to the left...

Ron Torrella               "Ideal conversation must be an exchange of thought,
School of Music           and not, as many of those who worry most about their
University of Illinois    shortcomings believe, an eloquent exhibition of wit
                    or oratory." -- Emily Post, Etiquette