Musical Pianos

Newton Hunt nhunt@gandalf.rutgers.edu
Fri, 03 Mar 1995 13:30:30 -0500 (EST)

Greetings,
      I have had almost no such problems in practice rooms but rather in
class rooms.  To prevent moving of pianos in certain areas I have taken to
putting a large eye hook into the wall (mostly brick or block) with a liberal
amount of epoxy.  A chain, just long enough to reach the padlock, is fed
through the eye and around one of the posts in back of the piano and then
locked witha padlock through the links.
      I think someone is funning you, except it costs you time, effort and
a hernia.
            Newton