This list having problems...

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 09:51:04 -0600

>I assumed that the lull might have been caused by the school year ending.

I wasn't sure if it was that or perhaps my server went down for a couple of
days. The message I posted earlier was sort-of an on-topic test message.

> I've been getting a bit nervous lately that byu might be closing us down
>'til September.  The prospect of going "cold turkey" was more then I could
>bear.  Up here in the sticks, I've come to depend on this lifeline to other

I agree wholeheartedly!  I have been on this list since February and the
wealth of information and the speed and depth of the responses has been
stunning!

Some of the subscribers to this list will be in Albuquerque and hopefully
there will be a lot of discussion about the possibilities of our own
Internet server and of course, the very excellent Piano Page as well as
individual chapter pages.

                John

John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca