This list having problems...

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 09:50:20 -0500

On Tue, 20 Jun 1995 PNOTNR@aol.com wrote:

> I assumed that the lull might have been caused by the school year ending.
>  I've been getting a bit nervous lately that byu might be closing us down
> 'til September.  The prospect of going "cold turkey" was more then I could
> bear.  Up here in the sticks, I've come to depend on this lifeline to other
> techs.  I'm sure we'll hear soon if there is any problem.

Huh?  Geez!  I hope not! --> (BYU closing things down until Sept.)
I you get bored here, you can always subscribe to rec.music.makers.piano
for some rather interesting (!) discussions about pianos, among other
things.

Ron Torrella
School of Music         ** STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY **
University of Illinois