College & Univ Tech Guidlines

Bill Spurlock, RPT 74077.3053@compuserve.com
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 11:02:32 -0400 (EDT)

Ken:

I've never had occasion  to use the C&U tech guidlines book, but was very
impressed with it when I first saw it. The other day, Peter Clark, technician at
California State University, Sacramento, told me the guidlines book was very
useful to him recently in giving a wake-up call to his administration, and
backing him up in a dispute with a faculty member. He had written memos over the
years explaining the maintenance needs of their pianos, but the administration
never took notice until they saw the Guidlines book. At that point they realized
they were expecting one technician to accomplish the work of several, and with
very little parts budget. He'll be in Albuquerque next month--maybe you two can
meet and share ideas on using this book.

Bill Spurlock