Piano to Univ tech formula

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 11:49:14 -0500

Frank Emerson -

You mentioned a survey you had done.  I, too, would appreciate seeing the
results of that survey.

All list subscribers --

For the record:  I discovered today that the administration here (U of
Illinois) *hadn't* seen the GUIDELINES (one of my predecessors told me
that either they did or would pooh-pooh the survey because of who had
produced it).  I gave a copy to my superior this morning and he agreed to
read it.  We'll have a meeting to discuss it later this month.  I know
that there are endorsements at the back of that document, but anyone who
can get their administration to send me and/or my assistant director an
endorsement will be an angel.  I posted the address already -- if someone
needs to retrieve it, they may do so from the listproc or by emailing me
directly.  I have a fax number to expedite things, also.

Thanks in advance!

Ron Torrella
School of Music         ** STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY **
University of Illinois