Advertising on the lis...

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu, 08 Jun 1995 16:00:48 -0500

#1.  Innocuous solicitations are harmless in light of the fact that there
*is* a delete key right there on everyone's keyboard.  (The Subject: line
*did* say "....For Sale...."  That's fair enough warning for me.)

#2.  While we're being indignant here, perhaps Mr. or Ms.
Luavul2ner@aol.com would be so kind as to observe the mandatory (tacit?)
requirement of including a *name* _somewhere_ in his/her note!  This is,
IMHO, more of a problem than the occasional solicitation!  Please
introduce yourself, oh ye newcomers!

Ron Torrella
School of Music         ** STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY **
University of Illinois