Personal injury

William Sadler sadle001@maroon.tc.umn.edu
Wed, 07 Jun 1995 09:49:49 -0500

>After 8 years in University work, I've managed to maintain a personal
>life.  Of course, private sector work is another story!  Makes me glad I
>can "Just Say No" to all of those spinets, "upright grands," and
>Gawdawful Baby grands!  And when my first "little one" arrives in January
>:-) I'll *really* be saying no!  (Your read that right--there's going to
>be another one of *me* to deal with!)

Congradulations to you and your wife from a 17yr. veteran University piano
technician in Minnesota with 5 children.  Take that paternal leave if they
offer it, enjoy and celebrate while you can. ....until the sun comes up out
on......Sana...Sherrl Crow?

Wm. Sadler
University of Minnesota

William Sadler