Commercial, humor, etc.

PNOTNR@aol.com PNOTNR@aol.com
Wed, 07 Jun 1995 00:12:07 -0400

Don,
How about one of these to complement your new shock-o-tuner?

For Sale:
Complete Technicians Kit Containing The Following Essentials:
26oz. can Insta-tune
2 qt. bottle of pin dope
4 dozen soundboard toggles
vasoline
assortment of 7/0 tuning pins (blued and nickel plated)
5 lb. bag mothballs
plastic wood
1 bottle of graphite
clothes pins
WD-40
Duct tape
1 can spray paint
pitch pipe
gang style rubber temperament mute
specially modified ratchet "tuning" wrench
draw-string gore-tex carrying bag
official certificate

If you act now, we'll even throw in a rubber stamp "make your own business
card" kit, absolutely free!  Call now, operators are standing by to take you.

(Gordon Large
Maine)

P.S.- BTW, the Shock-O-Tuner is truly a multi purpose tool.  Once when my car
battery died, I simply connected the two electrodes from the SOT to my
battery, turned on a recording of the Beach Boys on my portable cassette
player, and the car started like new!