Mahogany

AKarab@aol.com AKarab@aol.com
Tue, 06 Jun 1995 20:00:50 -0400

Don Mannino sent out a lot of useful info on Mahoganies!  Thank you very
much.

Don, you also wrote:
>>  You must not see many new Young Chang pianos.  So far >>Young Chang is
 holding at about 12 grains per inch because our >>lumber mill in
 Washington. . .

I do see a fair number of new Young Chang pianos and have no complaint with
their soundboards: I meant in no way to be referring to the Young Chang
company in my discussion of soundboard trends at large.

Thanks again for all the great info on this forum --

Audrey Karabinus,   Seattle