Murray State U. position

Joel A. Jones jajones2@facstaff.wisc.edu
Tue, 06 Jun 1995 14:19:18 -0600

Job Opening:

I have been talking to a former student who is at Murray State University
in Murray KY.  They are looking for a piano technician to start this Fall.
Being a short lead time to this job, I offered to put it out on the list to
see if anybody knows of someone interested.
        Don't know many details about the position. The U has 8k students,
3 piano faculty, located on the land between the lakes in KY.
        If you know anybody interested call Ray Conklin 502-762-6339 who is
interim director of the School of Music.