New

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Fri, 02 Jun 1995 00:58:31 -0400

On June 1st, Frank Emerson posted this:

---------------------

I would like to re-state that my comments were in response to a request for
"news from Baldwin."  If I have offended, I beg your pardon.  I'll listen and
keep my mouth shut.

---------------------

Dear Frank,

Please know that you have not offended me, nor do I honestly feel that you
have done so to any others.

It's just sometimes I get nervous myself that *I* might cross the line on
Pianotech inadvertently, and thereby get "flamed" royally.  So maybe, by
continually examining our motives, and by asking for the initial parameters
for us newer subscribers, it might help all of us to renew our respect and
honour of having the priviledge of participating in this magnificent
electronic forum.

It might be considered "overkill" by some for me to think this way, but I,
for one, do not wish to jeopardize this incredible opportunity to be in touch
with so many extraordinary people.

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Chapter