Caster cups

Mark Story mstory@ewu.edu
Tue, 29 Aug 1995 11:59:23 -0700

About a year ago I heard Lucien Hut speak while he was consulting for Petrof.
 He stated that using a rubber caster cup (something made from the material
that is used for truck bed liners) dramatically decreased the amount of
energy that leached out of the instrument through the brass casters.  I'm not

It would no doubt protect the pianist from lightning strike as well. (I can't believe where this
thead is going) ;^)

Mark Story, RPT

mstory@ewu.edu
Eastern Washington University Music Department
Cheney, Washington, USA