bass string space problem

Wippen@aol.com Wippen@aol.com
Sun, 27 Aug 1995 18:27:41 -0400

Why would you dry them out?  I have understood that it isn't a good
idea to dry out pinblocks at all (according to Andre Bolduc, that
is).

---
vince mrykalo  rpt

This project was done during the summer months here in the Ohio Valley (
humidity is very high to say the least)
The plugs were cut in Cincinnatti, also in the Ohio Valley.

Putting them in the 120 degree oven briefly was not so much to dry them out,
rather, to return them to their original size which is ,of course, drying
them out, but you know what I mean.

In my part of the world summers routinely have R.H. levels of 80 to 95%.
Winters, I have seen it go down to less than 10%

Paul Dempsey
Marshall University
wippen@aol.com