Mail

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Sat, 26 Aug 1995 21:43:33 -0400

Tim Coates posted:

>>I don't know what has been done to the pianotech listserv, but delivery has
turned into something pretty worthless.  Mail comes in a file format that my
software can't work with.  I can't even tell if there is somesort of
discussion about it.<<

Myself, I haven't experienced your situation.  However, I have had a few
posts come through recently with alot of excess garbage.  And ever once in
awhile, it seems I miss a new subject, but it usually reappears when someone
responds and refers to it.

Otherwise, everything else is A-OK here.  Hope your situation  resolves
itself.

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Chapter