hot strings

Benjamin Treuhaft blt@igc.apc.org
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 23:10:09 -0700

jAugust 16

Does anyone have a bass-string machine for my Piana to Havana
project?   One from this century would be nice, to replace the funky
set-up they use in the Cuban piano workshop now.   It should be
cheap or donated.  My attempt to get tax-exemption for donations
and legal status for the shipment is hung up in the Office of Missile
and Nuclear Technology, who looks into suspicious techno-transfers
and stringed instruments for our government.
Benjamin Treuhaft
2005 Stuart St.
Berkeley, Calif. 94703
(510) 843-3823