Australia

ALAN PAYNE ALP@mel.dah.csiro.au
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 10:29 +0000

Regards to all,

I am a relative beginner and I am seeking any information regarding any
Australian organisations akin to the PTG, including prerequistes,
benefits and costs of membership.

BTW, relating to the debate re. the desirability of having multiple
lists, or restricting access to Pianotec, I am finding this list to be a
gold-mine of information, and have appreciated reading information from
the basic to the very advanced.  I am a scientist by (original) training
and so, together with my increasing competence in piano technology, I am
able to follow much of the very technical discussion.  A personal plea -
KEEP IT ALL TOGETHER.  You have created a *very valuable* resource, and
it would be sad to see it broken up or have its access restricted.

The nature of the material probably ensures that only those with a
genuine interest remain subscribed, and it is those people that stand to
benefit from the broadening of their understanding that the highly
technical discussions can provide.

Regards from

Alan Payne     Internet email : alp@mel.dah.csiro.au