pinning techniques

GregDN@aol.com GregDN@aol.com
Thu, 10 Aug 1995 21:39:41 -0400

I employ a very simmilar technique to Don Mannino's article of recent. What I
would like to know is if you fellows consider it to be acceptable to size the
bushing with a 1 size over pin loaded into a dremel. The size pin used could
change of course depending on the desired result. It seems to me a much more
expedient way of accomplishing the same task without all that tedious hand
reaming. Any thoughts?
                                                                   Greg
Newell

                                                               GregDN@aol.com