Support your PTG Journal

Bill Spurlock, RPT 74077.3053@compuserve.com
Thu, 10 Aug 1995 11:52:42 -0400 (EDT)

Fred (who doesn't list his last name) wrote:
>A question for Bill Spurlock?.......Is Pianoteach a sub-division of PTG. If
>not, should should it be!. Would we the piano technicians be better off if
>PTG controlled Pianoteach?

I guess you mean Pianotech. No, it has no connection to PTG, except that most
subscribers are PTG members. And no, I don't believe piano technicians would be
better off if PTG "controlled" Pianotech, nor does PTG have the resources or
interest in doing so, nor have I heard anyone suggest that PTG should control
Pianotech.

Bill Spurlock