Supply Houses

Bob Tate bobt@itsnet.com
Mon, 07 Aug 1995 10:52:43 -0700

After reading that this group is only for University Techs. for discussion
of research I am not certain about the efficacy of posting this:

I am a former RTT and have been out of the business for several years.

I am going to begin my business again but no longer have any connections
with the Supply Houses.  I used to use Schaff and American.

It's been a long time but I suppose we still have to order parts from catalogs?

Could I get a list of a few of your favorite companies along with their
addresses, phone numbers and any comments about their services?

Looking forward to returning.

Thanks,
Bob