CAUT forum for 1996 national

Newton Hunt nhunt@gandalf.rutgers.edu
Wed, 02 Aug 1995 15:17:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, Vince,
      Subjects for next CAUT meeting could be:
            Salaries
            Daily work loads
            Other work related subjects.

Concerning convention subjects I would suggest that each proposed teacher
submit course content before being accepted as instructor.  I have sat in
classes which convayed misinformation instead of useful instruction.

I have also sat in other classes that were real informative.

Instructor should be picked for their ability to teach.  There have been
several instances of fine technicians given a class who could not teach.

Subject relevance should also be evaluated.

      If I think of other items I will post them.
            Newton