Travel

Larry T. Brannin 74651.1154@compuserve.com
Tue, 01 Aug 1995 08:13:58 -0400 (EDT)

Maybe it's just gloating but I had to send this out. Does anyone know any tuners
in Moscow?  Leaving Wednesday night (8/2)for their fair city and thought somhow
I'd try to make contact during the next two weeks.  Drop me a quick number or
some way to get in touch and I'll try my best to connect.

Haven't sent much mail lately but I've been watching.  Looks like my string
questions got published this month.  Thanks to all who answered.  Thanks also to
Steve. Keep up the good work.

Dos B Donya Comrades