GINNY RUSSELL

ron.berry@thewheel.com ron.berry@thewheel.com
Tue, 01 Nov 1994 22:55:36 +0000

Well, here I am again with the kind of news that I don't like sending.
Tonight, (Tuesday) Ginny Russell died during a heart bypass operation.
Ginny had been in the hospital since just after we saw her at the Ohio State
conference.  She had just moved to a different hospital and where they were
trying to deal with her weak kidneys without doing dialysis.

Ginny never did like hospitals very much, I guess she just didn't want to
hang around this one.

There are few people in the Guild who weren't touched by Ginny's warmth.
She and Bob always made it a point to seek out the new people to make them
feel welcome.  How many evenings after the banquet did we sit around a piano
and sing songs.  Ginny and Bob were very good friends to us and we will miss
them greatly.

Ron Berry
ron.berry@thewheel.com
~~~
 * VbReader 2.01 #NR * A piano is a piano is a piano. Gertrude Steinway.