harpsichord kit

Lain, Wilfred F. wlain@wcupa.edu
Wed, 02 Nov 1994 07:51:00 -0800 (PST)

BOB:  IF THIS IS A "KIT" THEN I WOULD GUESS IT IS A HUBBARD OR A ZUCKERMANN.
I CAN GIVE YOU THEIR PHONE NUMBERS.  HUBBARD - 203-443-3417 AND ZUCKERMANN -
203-535-1715.  THIS COULD BE A VERY BIG PROJECT.

WILL
WLAIN@WCUPA.EDU
WEST CHESTER UNIV. PA.
 ----------
From: pianotech
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: harpsichord kit
Date: Tuesday, November 01, 1994 7:33PM

Someone donated to our music department, a partially completed harpsichord
(kit type). One of the instructors wants me to get it all functioning for
her classroom. I'm familiar with the Neuperts, but have had no experience
with these kits. I don't have a manual, so far have not discovered the
missing parts, and don't really know what I'm getting myself into. Can
anybody face me in the right direction?

Bob Simmons
Cal. State Univ. San Bernardino

PS. Before someone misunderstands one of my above statements, let me amend
"I'm familiar with the Neuperts. . ." to I've been known to dabble with
the Neuperts. I say this, lest someone think I know enough to answer any
technical questions about these. I still can't get the sostenuto pedal to
work right ;-)