C&U Directory

Danny Boone Danny_Boone@BAYLOR.EDU
Mon, 18 Jul 1994 11:45:57 -0600

By looking at the E-Mail address of some who are on the pianotech listserve, I
can determine the name and location of the college or university where they
work.  However, with some this is impossible.  We are planning to publish a
directory of College & University Technicians with the next issue of the
College & University Technician's Newsletter.  In order to get the information
in the directory correct, please send the following information to me:

Your name
Your PTG classification (RPT or Associate)
Your school's name
Your school's location (city)
Your home address
Your home phone