Dec. Journal Cover

Frederick G Scoles scoles@oswego.Oswego.EDU
Thu, 15 Dec 1994 14:43:11 -0500 (EST)

After reading the comments about the Dec. cover art, I agree that it
isn't very academic.  But it does promote Christmas Cheer in the PTG's
own way.  Our daughter noted, though, that the yellow pages don't list
Santa as an RPT.   One subscriber noted earlier that perhaps we should
help by submitting designs for covers, etc.  On the local, chapter level,
our Newsletter Editor, Paul Kupelian has encouraged us to submit new
articles and ideas.  I'm as guilty as anyone, so should sit down in '95
to write up some ideas for articles, cover art, and so forth.