Rick Florence wrote:

Jack Reeves reevesj@BYUGATE.BYU.EDU
Thu, 15 Dec 1994 09:29:25 -0700

Rick Florence wrote:
>>> <Rick.Florence@asu.edu> 12/14/94 06:34pm >>>
>Hope you all have a great Christmas - excepting of course Jack
>Reeves.  Sorry Jack, It has been a year now since I have
>experienced real snow (or any snow for that matter) and your
>Snow Bird comments still cause me pain.

Hey pal, I only told you about the job in Tempe.  I didn't say you
had to to take it and move from Provo.  By the way,there is an 81
inch base at Alta this AM and you can stay at my house.

Merry Christmas to everyone on pianotech.  With about 60
subscribers, the list has grown far beyond anything I expected
when we set it up.  The conduct and the technical info shared have
been excellent, and at least as important, the list has provided the
chance to chat with someone in an otherwise fairly lonely
occupation.  I think we all still feel the emptiness, and miss the
input from our Texas friend, Danny Boone.  Danny taught in Provo
last May at the Intermountain convention, and afterwards he and
his daughter borrowed backpacks from me and disappeared into
the Wasatch mountains behind BYU.  They reappeared in the Fine
Arts Center about 5 days later tired, happy, and in need of motel
rooms with showers and clean sheets.

Happy holidays from Vince and me.

Jack Reeves,BYU
jack_reeves@byu.edu