[CAUT] Mason & Hamlin issues

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Thu Jul 26 09:14:43 MDT 2012

Hi Ed-

Yes, we considered but I had already invested significant labor
reconditioning these original reps and wasn't as confident matching wood
whippens with composite shanks.  I suppose that should work fine though.
Anyway, I had already bored the hammers to 7/32 when we learned of the
delay on Renner replacements- so we put that project to the side and
waited.   I have a set of WNG for Baldwin on the shelf here and may give
those a try soon.

regards,

Dennis.