[CAUT] Fwd: Kirchoff website

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Mar 28 20:15:46 MDT 2010

Dr. Henry Nicolaides wrote:
> Maybe if he had to learn how to fix the things he is "cursed" with
> himself he would be more likely to treat the piano with enough respect
> to minimize the damages.

As I said, he has to have left a long line of mangled
instruments behind to have gotten here. Having no apparent
concept of the cause and effect relationship between his style
and the damage it leaves behind, means to me that he hasn't
yet been held accountable for consequential repairs. Again, I
wonder who's been picking up the tab.
Ron N