[CAUT] Fwd: Kirchoff website

Dr. Henry Nicolaides drsnic4 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 19:01:02 MDT 2010

Maybe if he had to learn how to fix the things he is "cursed" with himself he would be more likely to treat the piano with enough respect to minimize the damages.  Granted, some pianos seem to set one up due to bad scale design, age, hard hammers and etc.  We have three Baldwin "R" grands from the mid 1990's.  One had had 17 replacement bass strings thus far and as many in the treble.  I am changing out the hammers this summer on two of them.  Oops, this is not directly related to Kirchoff.

Henry