[CAUT] The fundamental - Where is it?

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Mar 26 13:13:23 MDT 2010

Fletcher and Rossing "The Physics of Musical Instruments" 1991
Springer-Verlag seems to show that the board will produce
fundamentals, at least at first glance. Some charts in the chapter on
the piano show the frequencies of as low as A0 having amplitude,
including a test using a driver (as opposed to the string). That is on
a quick look, and I have to dash just now.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
fssturm at unm.edu
http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/FredSturm