[CAUT] Tapered back action tray

Jeff Farris Jfarris at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 24 15:22:47 MDT 2010

Hi Mark,

Thanks for replying. Yeah, that would help. I¹m wondering about measuring to
drill the pivot pin holes and what formula to use from the old tray to the
new. Would I have to chamfer the new tray before measuring? I¹d be
interested in seeing the pics and hearing any advice.

Thanks,

Jeff Farris
Piano Technician
School of Music