[CAUT] Clavier Companion

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Tue Mar 23 13:12:32 MDT 2010

	Robert Weirich has done it again, another must read column (the last
one was maybe ten years ago) about the importance of piano technicians
in higher education, and the common shortfalls, in March/April 2010
Clavier Companion. Clavier Companion, for those who don't know, is the
result of the merger last year of Keyboard Companion and Clavier.
Unfortunately the column isn't available on line, but Kathy Maxwell
tells me she will be requesting permission to reprint. The magazine
should be available in many of our libraries.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu