[CAUT] Piano replacement

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Mar 19 12:57:16 MDT 2010

Thanks Fred.

Makes sense.

You'd think that other departments would be helpful, but even the computer (IT) folks just submit what they want or think they need w/o any real formula or tool. That's also what we've done over the years; "We need 20 uprights and 3 grands this year..." then they give us 10 and 2. I just figured there had to be a better way.

Best,
Jim