[CAUT] Piano Cuneiform

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 19 12:34:46 MDT 2010

Interesting, but if you look at his III for strings...why not just take that and break it up as needed?   You've got the imagined left and right side of the key directly below the upstop rail.   As long as you make it fit with in that box and not run into the next key it would be simpler...?

I      left string
II     left and middle
III    all strings
 II    middle and right
  I    right string

That's what I use anyway...

And it is interesting he isn't fitting hammer/strings before voicing...?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044