[CAUT] Piano Storage Room

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Mon Mar 15 07:31:51 MDT 2010

John,
We have a full DC climate system on a D here with an undercover and
full cover.  The system is never supposed to be disconnected more then
briefly.  It is plugged in during recitals and concerts.  It is the
most stable instrument (now with the system) that I maintain.

I've been tuning it after it was accidentally unplugged and within
minutes work I had already done had drifted.  I don't see how having a
climate controlled box works if the stage is adequately climate
controlled during the event.

Andrew Anderson