[CAUT] Mythbusters

Greg Granoff Gregory.Granoff at humboldt.edu
Mon Mar 8 16:10:24 MST 2010

True dat (as the students say here).  But I do believe he respects the
differences in hammer making and voicing style, and doesn't look for that to
change--though he did describe the Hamburg sound as more "elastic". Now I
wish I'd raised my hand and asked him to elaborate a bit on just what his
meaning was. Someone asked him about the perception of NY instruments in the
UK, and he indicated they were thought to be rather exotic and hard to come
by.

Greg Granoff
HSU