[CAUT] I've had it!

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 7 19:11:13 MST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Ilvedson" <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>
I have a contract for just 6 hours every Saturday.   Anything beyond that
including concert work is extra.    A half-time position might happen

RUN! RUN! Run for your life!

I recently told a small school I've been contracting for that they have a
large enough inventory for a half time position (currently, they have a
$3,500/year budget for piano maintenance for 28 pianos). I was told they
might be able to make that happen for me but I said, no, no, no, no, no....

Who in their right mind would trade $65/hour for a half time position of 20
hours a week at$17 - $20/hour and then be expected to answer to everyone's
beckon call 40 miles away?

Tanner