[CAUT] Material data safety sheets

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Fri Mar 5 14:36:54 MST 2010

Fred,

Twice a year my shop gets a general inspection from the Institute Safety Coordinator.  He randomly grabs a few items from the flammables cabinet and I have to produce the MSDS within three minutes (and we are, like BYU, a private school).  We (meaning mainly my student assistants) have been able to find most of the MSDSs from a few NON-subscription online sources (I will forward when I find out just where), although some older items are very tough to find paper for.

Your idea about pooling resources on this is excellent.  Count me in!

Alan Eder